It’s Friday again! How many NCAA brackets are already busted? Yeah, I’m talking to you and you and you!!! Enough of the crap, more of thee TOP 10!
10) This Modern Brooklyn Pad is yours for $25,000 a month!
9) Creating Value off Problems Stop thinking of the next huge idea. Focus on small problems instead.
8) Buh-bye Brian Urlacher: Not a Bear’s fan, but it’s sad to see him leave.
7) Lebron, Wade, Bosh & Co. Still Streaking Escaping Cleveland, 24 straight!
6) What Made Vintage Blue Jeans Popular? Holey, rugged, stylish jeans. Thank this man.
5) Mark Cuban: Opposing Technology Patents to allow more innovation
4 ) Shaquille O’Neal: The Entrepreneur Find out how tech savvy he really is!
3) Worlds Tallest, NYC Luxury Residential Tower 432 Park, a $1,200,000,000 project,!!!
2) The Innovator: Twitter’s Jack Dorsey 60 Minutes again breaks into the Top 10 with the Twitter and Square Founder.
1) Jacksonville Jaguar’s Second Year Owner discusses turning around a sports franchise. Great stuff here!!!
On a side note, I am officially in Mexico City! My girlfriend is here to teach for a year and half; here is to one of my 2013 goals being accomplished and to many more trips! I arrived yesterday and will be here until April 4th. We will see how well I can run a couple of small businesses while abroad!
Thanks for checking out the Top 10!