Yes, a parody of SportCenter’s Top 10! Every Friday I will be counting down the top 10 things I came across from the previous 7 days. This contains a variety of things from artwork, video, sports, business stories, current events, great articles, et cetera, et cetera. This might become my
favorite segment! LET’s COUNT ‘EM DOWN!!!
10. A new Pope 1.2 billion Catholics celebrate! A worldwide phenomenon, white smoke welcomes Pope Francis.
9. March Madness!! I was able to attend games 1 & 2 of the Big 10 tournament. Thank you Brandon Paul (Illinois) for the buzzer beater over Minnesota!
8. Future Smartphone Keyboards How would you like a four button keyboard on your phone!? It is not that far from becoming a reality. Plus, problem solving troublesome auto-correction!
7. Palmer House Chicago’s Hotel Lobby Built in the 1870’s, this hotel lobby has an amazing look, with an old time feel.
6. Lebron better than Kobe & Jordan!? Interesting article. Not sure that I agree, I love M.J., but a good read none-the-less.
5. Forbe’s 10 Coolest Office Spaces: The number one spot goes to Epic, which is located in my home state of Wisconsin, right up the road in Verona! Check out the world known companies they beat out!
4. Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Snack I have been getting on my Pinterest game lately. This is a recipe I found on there and man are they delicious!
3. Sheryl Sandberg 60 Minutes Interview I suggest everyone watch, but If you are a woman, definitely take a look at this! Having so many incredibly strong women in my life, I find this an important topic!
2. Codecademy Considering I have a fairly complex app in development and do not know how to actually code, I figured I better start having a basic understanding of the core concepts. Codecademy is a great source, I have been practicing about 30 to 60 minutes per day. It really opens up your mind!
1. I know many of you have already seen. It doesn’t need any explanation!
That concludes the first top 10! Looking forward to next Friday!